At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Strategizes and implements the sub-regional Corporate Communications (CC) strategy in alignment with business priorities, the Henkel strategic framework and CC priorities
- Leads, manages and tracks local internal and external communications programs, CC projects and processes
- Provide strategic communication counsel and serves as an advisor to the local Executive Committees (Excom) and local top management
- Represents the sub-region in Asia-Pacific and HQ committees (e.g. CC Excom), ensure local perspectives are reflected in CC strategies and projects
- Steers local CC team in the cluster/in the country delivering on global and regional CC priorities and KP targets
- Steers the local CC budgets and deploys resources for the cluster countries
- Develops and implements digital communications strategies to activate relevant stakeholder groups
- Applies a data-driven approach to drive communications success and to support decision making processes
- Manages crisis communications and issues management activities
- Oversees public affairs activities
- Serves as the spokesperson for Henkel in cluster countries
- Ensure compelling content aligned with global messages/strategy to reach key stakeholders