At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Within Henkel Adhesives Technologies we are building a new Digital Operations organization to drive and execute the recently approved strategy to fully digitize our sites and operations. Be part of this exciting transformation and new organization in the region, which closely cooperates with the Global Center of Expertise in Singapore.
We create value for our customers and employees through digital transformation of Adhesives technologies operations & supply chain
- You define OT security measures and drive their implementation in your region
- Ensure effective operation to manage cyber risks
- Support of site engineers to setup OT network properly (hardware & software)
- Works closely with dxS (security) and dxV (infrastructure)
- Manage involved 3rd parties and keep an overview on latest OT security technology
- Support deployment roadmap
- Collaborate with Adhesive Operations Digital Leadership Team (AOD LT) and senior management to drive the organization’s business development and initiatives
- Conduct detailed analyses on various supply chain topics to enable effective decision making