HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Strongly involved in financial reporting, planning, and forecasting activities by leveraging digital controlling tools and big data analysis, setting standards, communicating regionally across a multitude of business units within Adhesive Technologies.
- Support development of mid- and long-term financial goals in line with the global Henkel strategy.
- Collaborate with the Finance Department on month-end close to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Assist in monthly forecast update process, identifying risks and areas of opportunity to take action and execute strategic goals.
- Enable fact-based and efficient decision-making processes by providing insightful financial analysis, simulations and recommendations to the Leadership Team.
- Actively lead development and executing initiatives to continuously improve and optimize regional reporting and forecasting processes; leading various sized projects.
- Support creation of regular and ad-hoc presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, CPA, CFA, CMA preferred
- 3 years relevant professional experience required
- Understanding of financial statements and financial processes
- Ability to proactively engage internal and external stakeholders; identifying risk and opportunities and develop value added solutions
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including managing dotted line relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications, including Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Knowledge of SAP and business warehouse systems
- International work experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.