At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsibility of entire distributor point-of-sale (POS) process – collection, processing, reconciliation, validation, and reporting
- Executes financial analyses and reports as assigned
- Ensure timely and accurate creation of monthly sales reports
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with regional controllers, sales, and various business units
- Customer master data maintenance
- Calculate and process distributor rebates Manage ad hoc projects, initiatives, and requests
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance disciplines preferred and 2+ years' experience in an Accounting Discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly analytical and organized, detail oriented.
- Desire to be a part of a dynamic global organization, strong sense of urgency and work ethic, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- SAP and SAP/Vistex experience a plus.
- Attention to detail and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The salary for this role is $61,300.00 - $71,200.00 This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.