At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Manager, Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) will serve as a member of the Plant Leadership Team with responsibility for all plant-related environmental, health and safety requirements, including developing, maintaining, and communicating all SHE policies and procedures
- Coach & mentor on-site SHE Team to drive, improve and develop innovative strategies to create a culture of Safety First, including key performance indicators (KPI’s) and delivering on these targets
- Develop and standardize policies, procedures, and programs aimed at improving safety performance and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Leverage and analyze data to measure performance against organizational metrics, incident trends, serious incidents, regulatory and legal issues
- Develop a continuous improvement approach that proactively identifies opportunities and find solutions based on industry best practices
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert providing analytical and technical guidance related to OSHA, DOT, EPA Standards, process safety, and lock out tag out.