At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Sampling of input materials, semi-finished goods and finished goods according to the good manufacturing practice as well as Henkel’s standards.
- Physico-chemical analysis of sampled material, semi-finished and finished goods.
- Checking CoA (Certificate of Analysis) of input materials
- Quality control of finished goods appearance
- Digital records of entering control plans, quality control results, products releasing, (Excel, SAP, internal applications, internal data basis)
- Communication and sharing the quality control results with production staff in order to get finished goods in accordance with quality specifications.
- Proposals and explanations to the production staff on the line in the field of monitoring finished goods appearance.
- Working and daily maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Work in SAP system and using of all defined SAP transactions needed for daily quality assurance process, as well as working in SAP Quality Modul.
- Daily job working environment is physico-chemical laboratory that includes chemicals handling, laboratory equipment and devices, one part of the daily job is production working environment as well.