Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance
Manager Treasury Solutions (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support treasury transformation projects, analyze system requirements, check their feasibility and realize solutions
- Continuously improve the treasury processes and the usage of the treasury system Wall Street Systems (WSS) and our Treasury BI solution
- Support the treasury team in case of issues with treasury system and coordinate troubleshooting with the technical support team
- Interface with various internal partners (subsidiaries, accounting, tax and business units)
- Academic graduate preferably with a major in Finance/Economics, Mathematics or IT
- 3-5 years of work experience in corporate treasury, corporate finance or related areas within a banking environment
- Practical experience of treasury operations, financial risk management and financial instruments
- Knowledge of digital processes, high IT affinity and experience with dashboard solutions such as Power BI
- Analytical thinker, capable of communicating precisely
- Personal Initiative, proactive and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong team player able to handle multiple priorities
- Strong IT knowledge (ideally experienced in Treasury System Wall Street Systems and MSSQL)
- International mindset with fluent English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.