Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship Global Sales Coordinator
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of the international sales unit reporting directly to the global sales director at Henkel Laundry & Home Care
- Support creation of Go-To-Market strategies for new channels and breakthrough innovations
- Tracking and follow up on global sales priority projects, i.e. report & data collection
- Executive level presentation development to support report on current status and planned direction
- Cooperate with the key stakeholders of the global sales department (and beyond) to prepare sales material & content for critical meetings
- Support the preparation of customer visits or strategical meetings
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of business-related studies with focus on marketing, sales, sales activations and analytics
- Practical experience, e.g. by former internships especially in sales, marketing or market research/insights, experience within the FMCG industry is a plus
- Excellent English proficiency
- Very good skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Interest in sales topics and strategy; motivation for a potential future role in sales
- Mix of analytical and story-telling skills
- Positive attitude and dynamic personality
- Willing to learn and implement
- Preferred availability as of October 2022 for 6 months.
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.