United States, Rancho Dominguez, CA, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Receipt of incoming material/supplies/other, stocking material to correct storage location and down packing/transferring material to alternate containers
- Pull and deliver materials and supplies to locations throughout the plant will also be required.
- Perform accurate cycle counts
- Use a computer and RF handheld to record SAP transactions and create documentation for receipts, shipments, labels, etc.
- Follow detailed instructions involving shipment of hazardous materials • Other tasks related to shipping/receiving/warehouse as required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Computer proficient (Word, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes, Internet, Windows 2000)
- Able to understand and follow both written and verbal instructions and company rules regarding safe handling of hazardous chemicals
- Must be in good physical condition and with no restrictions in movement
- Work well with others as part of a team
- Available to work overtime; before and after the start of a normal shift and weekends if necessary
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean DMV record to enable use of company vehicles
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular