Hungary, Budapest, Laundry & Home Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
•Assist the R&D coordinator in daily business
•Handling of the Consumer Complaint process
•Supporting the product’s launches
•Participation in the authority authorization process
•Other ad hoc tasks
•Interest in the technical market environment, changes and innovations
•Student with at least 1 more year of active student status (preferably in Marketing/Humanities/Communications)
•Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user with good analytical skills
•Fluent in English and Hungarian
•Flexible and self-motivated
•Precise, well organized, communicative and creative personality
•Work for minimum 25-30 hours/week in Budapest (flexible working time)
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset
- Possibility for salary rise after 6 and 12 months at Henkel
- Monthly travel contribution – gross 5000 HUF
- Monthly meal allowance – net 20 000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.