United States, Bay Point, CA, United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Portland, OR, United States, Seattle, WA, Adhesive Technologies
Head of Sustainability (Consumer Electronics)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop sustainability strategy for Electronic Adhesives and develop growth agenda in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, and Innovation team; define and steer sustainability targets for SBU.
- Represent Henkel Electronics in external sustainability forums; communicates with external stakeholders and shapes external sustainability agenda.
- Initiate top to top discussions with key customers/partners, collaborate with experts in Henkel and beyond to ensure sustainability leadership in consumer electronics.
- Analyze portfolio of formulas, raw materials, and packaging solutions to trickle down sustainability targets to respective functions.
- Translate sustainability opportunities into sustainable product portfolio and innovation strategy.
- Develop communication materials on sustainability for customer communications, marketing materials, lighthouse presentations and media.
- Initiate and steer external project work related to sustainability.
- Bachelor's degree or above in a technical or business field is required.
- 8+ years of commercially focused experience in a sustainability or related strategic position is required.
- Experience in the consumer electronics industry a plus.
- Passion for sustainability.
- Ability to work with a high degree of responsibility and independence along with change management skills and ability to influence stakeholders.
- Ability to work across different cultures
- Fluent English language skills.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular