At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Purpose (General Function, Primary Objective, Important End result) 职位设置目的
- Act as Engineering Manager Projects who focus more on project management area to complete the project on:
- Project management works such as lead and cooperate with others team members to handle the project feasibility study, budget preparation and submission for a single project.
- Lead process & equipment design, purchasing, qualification etc. works what include specification design, supplier selection & qualification, equipment manufacturing, FAT, installation checking during project execution period.
- Lead projects MEI installation, commissioning during project construction & start-up period. Supervise the contractors to execute the site ME&I works in order to complete the projects according to its scope, schedule, quality, cost and finally meet the internal customer's requirement.
- Works as the GCN technical professor to support each sites on process, equipment selection, purchasing, operation activities.
- Others works related to project management activities.
- Key Dimensions (NES, Sales Area, Marketing Budget, Production Volume, Processing Cost, headcounts,etc)
- Mayor in chemical process, mechinary, electrical & control area or others related area, bachelor degree or above, 5-10 years project working experience in chemical plant.
- At least attend above 5 chemical projects. Have lots of chemical equipment, process design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning experience.
- Be aware of general chemical equipment such as tank, mixer, reactor, etc. and permitting, final acceptance process.
- Responsibility, highly working activity, better communicated & coordination skill. Highly self-control ability.
- Be aware of SHE regulation and procedure of foreign company.
- Be familiar with PFD, PID drawings.
- Good English skill and familiar with Microsoft, PPT, AUTOCAD etc. software.
- Better to have PMP certificate.
- Principal Accountabilities 工作职责
- Project feasibility study, preparation and submission, process design, equipment specification develoment, suppliers selection, MEI installation supervision, commissioning etc. 45%
- Project management activities includes communication with each stakeholder, lead the project execution according to project scope, timeline, quality, cost etc. 30%
- GCN site process and equipment specification development and support works 10%
- Project report, file and documentation works 10%
- others works related 5%