At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join as a Category Management graduate within the Henkel Commercial Excellence function. Your key objectives will be to execute and deliver our category management objectives working across our brands and with our key trade sectors.
If you are excited by the opportunity to take real ownership for driving change then this role is for you! You would be responsible for supporting the development of Category strategies with Henkel’s customers and supporting the delivery of compelling insights and category arguments.
- Monitor, evaluate, and analyse customer performance against our competitive set and categories. Identify opportunities and risks to take to key stakeholders.
- Provide analytical support and recommendations in the development of the Category Vision
- Work cross functionally with sales and marketing to respond to ad hoc requests for new insight
- Build strong and lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with market and consumer data to identify joint opportunities for the business and retailers.
- Deliver and present compelling shopper insights.
- Manage product portfolio within customers to grow distribution to drive category and Henkel sales
- Plan, lead internally and execute range updates and range reviews in line with Henkel and customer objectives
- Develop new insight in the form of monthly reports for key retailers
- Engage our agency partners and develop a way of working that is focused on upskilling our business in shopper and category insight and managing workloads to a set of priorities