At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for managing all inbound freight to the Professional DC in Indianapolis, IN, and will control inbound and outbound freight cost to provide visibility to management.
- This role will report to the Logistics Manager, and will have direct connections with Customer Service, the DCs, freight forwarders and customers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Carriers and Freight Forwarders to coordinate pickups and deliveries for freight going to INDC. Track all inbound shipments to provide visibility to stakeholders.
- The main Point of Contact (POC) for our Customs Brokerage relations.
- Provide ongoing analysis on areas as transportation cost and on-time deliveries.
- Continuously look for process improvements and cost reductions.
- Investigate and resolve claim issues for inbound and outbound freight shipment processes.
- Verify and approve import/export freight bills.
- Manage the invoice to pay process for inbound and outbound freight.
- Audit all international and domestic freight invoices.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.