Internship Regional Marketing Schwarzkopf Professional 20h/week (d/f/m) - Starting November 2022
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Learn the strategies and processes of product marketing in a day-to-day business environment
- Special focus on product marketing & digital marketing
- Close cooperation with colleagues in the region
- Chance to make creative use of marketing knowledge in interesting projects in a dynamic and exciting environment
- Support of monthly brand reportings
- Active students of Business Administration preferable with focus on Marketing and Sales, International Marketing, Product Management, Category Management or similiar
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Drive, ownership and willingness to achieve
- Creative, flexible and accurate people who like to work independent
- Part-time internship (20h/week) for a period of 6 months, starting November 2022
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- A gross monthly salary in line with the market of €2,333 on a full-time basis, in the case of a compulsory internship a gross monthly salary of €1,348 on a full-time basis
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.
Contact: Melanie Peter, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.