At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Sr. Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for driving supply chain improvements for the site using data analytics, critical thinking and problem solving of complex data sets. In addition, the Sr. Supply Chain Analyst has overall responsibility for driving service level optimization, inventory level optimization and cost optimization as it relates to material flow and consumption.
- Supply Review o Lead the monthly Supply Review Process which includes a full review of the plants ability to support the demand plan o Monitor resource capacity and other potential constraints
- Inventory Management
- Drives improvements in Inventory Turns using Lean Techniques and Data Analysis o Constant review of OSMI items to minimize financial exposure to this stock category.
- Facilitates efforts to minimize and deal with blocked stock.
- Service Levels o Facilitates service improvement projects
- Constantly monitors service levels and works to maintain or improve service levels to reach world class levels.
- Cost Optimization and Reduction
- Must take an active role in identifying cost savings opportunities in the Supply Chain annually.
- Works to Define, Measure, Analyze, Implement and Control cost savings projects.
- Cost Savings projects should deliver annual savings of > $50K per year.
- Process documentation and standardization/optimization o Collaborate with supply chain team to standardize processes
- Document, maintain and train standardized processes