At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Team Manager Warehouse is the point of accountability for leading day-to-day timely execution of business results that are focused on warehousing operations, raw materials, packaging, finished goods and material flow
- Lead safety and environmental improvement efforts and maintain a safe work place
- Develop and allocate resources to achieve team objectives
- Manage and improve customer service including freight costs, quality and on-time service. Meet budget constraints in the areas of maintenance, supplies, labor, and overtime
- Lead team to develop measurement techniques and problem identification that pinpoint areas for improvement in primary accountabilities; develop action plans and implement
- Accountable for leading team development and boundary management that allows the team and the individuals on the team to increase their skills, performance, and results in order to meet the needs of downstream customers
- Responsible for systems and processes including: Raw Material and MRO Receipt Processes; Raw Material Consumption Station Coordination; FIFO/FEFO inventory Processes; Waller Trailer Management Process. Cycle Count Process; Partial - Dump Process (Physical destruction of RM product); Partial - NCMR Process (Physical movement of product); Box Trailer PINC yard management process (includes off site lot); Miscellaneous Shipment Activities; CHEP Pallet management; Finished Good Shipment Processes; Housekeeping.