Germany, Berlin, DX
Senior Data/Analytics Engineer (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Design and implement overall architecture for single-source Data Platform to enable Analytics and Reporting capabilities based on Microsoft Azure Data Platform solutions, or similar tools
- Implementation, develop, optimize, and maintain data architecture using agile project methodology, incl. continuous documentation, testing, integration, and delivery. Ensure compliance and security requirements are fulfilled
- Take responsibility to optimize the data pipelines/flows between data sources and data consumers by largely focusing on automation
- Hands-on-implementation of Proof-of-concepts/Proof-of-Values using Data Engineering Technologies
- Advise, mentor and coach team of data engineers and data scientists on data standards and practices
- Master's degree in a computer science or other STEM field
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in a data engineering environment, 3 years in team lead role
- Extensive hands-on experience in cloud data ecosystems; covering data ingestion, data modeling, and data provisioning to consumers and downstream systems
- Excellent coding skills in relevant languages and ecosystems (esp. Python, Spark, SQL)
- Experience in ETL/ELT design, data and interface specifications, quality assurance and testing methods
- Deep knowledge of data pipeline orchestration and distributed computation frameworks
- Experience in implementing DataOps and MLOps concepts
- Proven track record of delivering value from data. Experience in building robust, scalable, high-quality data products in an iterative way and integrating them into existing and new data pipelines
- Experience with agile methodologies in a professional development environment (CI/CD)
- Ability to collaborate closely with non-technical teams
- Fluent in English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.