At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The AN Material Handler is responsible for the weighting, handling and storage of raw materials in AN Consolidation Area.
- Main scope of position is to prepare the process kits for the upcoming production.
- Need to order materials to main warehouse, verify quality of materials and report its consumption in SAP.
- All tasks need to be done in compliance with our Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE) standards and practices.
- The AN Material Handler is expected to perform the required duties of this position in full compliance with departmental standard operating procedures and working instructions.
- Able to operate PITs, pallet trucks and other handling equipment. Need to know how to access SDS and knows about proper material identification system.
- Follow 5S guidelines.