Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship New Business
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a new product launch
- Identify opportunities for new business models through market research and competitive analysis
- Active involvement in the innovation process
- Development of concepts ideas in line with trends, consumer insights, brand equity and sustainability targets
- Own set of responsibilities for specific projects
- Support the team to establish business plans for selected business models and to orchestrate their execution
- Creation of consumer and competitor profiles
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders incl. senior management & prepare related meeting and workshops
- Support in the steering and creation of social media, website content, PR and content
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business administration, economics, management, marketing or comparable studies with excellent results to date
- Experience in strategy, business development, marketing, strategy consulting or similar is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German or other languages is advantageous
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel Excellent analytical skills combined with conceptual and strategic thinking
- Highly motivated team player with proactive and self-organized working style
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Availability as of October 2022 for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.