At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Product Development chemist will work on Polyurethane and epoxy chemistry used by Henkel’s customers
- Formulate, test, scale-up and commercialize new technologies while also directing and coordinating the activities of other lab personnel and groups to aid in product development
- Plan and organize laboratory projects, maintain organized records of the research and report research results and status to management
- Provide needed technical expertise for product development and solutions for process problems
- Lead development projects independently, plan experimental design, conduct and organize lab work and testing as needed
- Present effectively and work across internal functions of sales, marketing, regulatory, and manufacturing to bring newly developed products and solutions from prototype to commercialization
- Understand important regulatory requirements affecting existing technology and markets
- Ensure all chemical processes are conducted safely according to industry standards
- Ensure consideration of economics, environmental and other EHS implications in the scientific development