United States, Bowling Green, KY, Laundry & Home Care
Senior Training Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Senior Training Specialist is responsible for partnering with the Plant Leadership Team to develop and deliver appropriate learning solutions to build the capability of associates to perform their job tasks.
- Develop and facilitate formal and informal learning solutions in a classroom and on-the-job environment in a manner that is both effective and engaging including position specific development, professional and leadership development and the support of new hire orientation as needed.
- Analyze and integrate the most effective instructional and technology methods and material to build skills and support the transfer of skills back to the job.
- Create, revise, design and enhance training aids and programs for all standard operating practices and procedures in manufacturing and plant logistics departments including but not limited to machine operation, quality, safety, housekeeping, shipping, hauling, loading, and production reporting.
- Bachelors’ degree with a concentration in Training & Development, Organizational Development or Human Resources Development preferred.
- 3-5 years previous experience in training role in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in the facilitation of instructor led training highly preferred, particularly in the areas of interpersonal skills, team dynamics, team communications, conflict management and problem solving.
- Considerable knowledge of adult learning theory, principles, and techniques
- Prior management or supervisory experience a plus
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular