At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develops and executes regional product (line) strategy in line with technology strategy Analyzes portfolio using Henkel processes (i.e. Localize, Utilize, Color, Capris)
- Manages regional product portfolio and consequently product portfolio complexity
- Drives the whole product line by managing the phase in/out process
- Manages product launches in alignment with relevant interfaces
- Supports product ramp ups and site transfers
- Provides input to Manufacturing and Purchasing on manufacturing and supply chain needs regionally
- Manages and optimizes regional product profitability, drives regional COGs projects in alignment with Global Product and Technology Mgmt Manages ad-hoc crises such as raw material shortages
- Drives market launches of new products and roll-out initiatives regionally
- Manages master data processes and data maintenance