At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop and execute annual strategic brand plans for the Bloo brand in the UK and Ireland, ensuring that they support all customer /channel requirements
- Champion the brand portfolio across the business, developing and executing best-practice marketing strategies that will deliver profitable sales growth and increased market share in line with annual targets
- Analyse brand financials, market data and competitor data thoroughly to build brand strategy, activity plans and initiatives based on the analysis
- Manage the brand marketing budget, maximising return and ensuring no overspend
- Oversee the briefing and management of all media, PR and creative agencies to adapt international copy for UK usage and to develop added value communication campaigns for the UK market
- Work closely with the Sales and Category team to influence, agree, develop and execute key launches and sales promotional activity