Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Support the evaluation, planning and execution of strategic investment projects in different factories in the world, special focus on Digital and Sustainability programs.
- Build and maintain online sharepoint/dashboards to report and visualize data, combine with different data sources, and expose hidden insights.
- Participate & collaborate in steering meetings regarding priorities, timelines, risks and shape the direction of projects.
- Steer the engineering community towards the new challenges and objectives for a constant changing environment.