Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Product Development Engineer Battery Simulation & Modeling (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Concretize the material needs for new battery systems based on understanding of the new platforms and processes
- Validate the future battery design by thermal and mechanical simulation of battery packs and by simulation of assembly process and material behaviors
- Execute advanced battery design projects by establishing network with OEM design centers and research institutes
- Coordinate and implement projects for the development of advanced batteries with external partners
- Analyze the material properties by simulation (flow, mechanics, heat)
- Master in Material Science, Chemistry, Physics or similar
- Profound knowledge in the areas of battery cells, cell components, battery materials and battery systems
- Strong technical expertise with around 5 years of industry and/or research experience in batteries, ideally in automotive and/or aerospace
- Broad knowledge of current state of the art materials, cell performance, cost and trends in research & development
- Ability to take the initiative and high degree of flexibility
- Above-average team spirit and enjoyment in an agile working environment
- Ability to analyze and understand complex contexts in detail and to communicate in a way that is appropriate for the target audience
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.