At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead a team of HR professionals to successfully deliver HR initiatives to Henkel's largest manufacturing facility
- Participate as a key member of plant leadership team
- Provide business knowledge, leadership, and direction to support plant objectives
- Coach leaders and supervisors in effective leadership practices, including communication and positive employee relations
- Manage recruiting, employment processes for all employees, and new employee on-boarding. Responsible for employee relations; administers and interprets policy, procedure and practice
- Manage the corrective action policy and procedure. Addresses employees' concerns or complaints. Conducts investigations as required
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal legal requirements and regulations including employment matters on FLSA, NLRA, FMLA, ADA, EEO, ADEA, COBRA, HIPAA, and OSHA
- Manage local compensation and benefits programs to ensure compliance and equity
- Manage performance management process, Workers' Compensation and unemployment issues. Prepare employee separations and related documentation and conducts exit interviews
- Responsible for maintaining HR Management Systems, participating in annual audits, implementing Social Responsibility.