Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Driving sourcing initiatives for international freight categories Air and Ocean freight jointly with your mentor,
- Making use of advanced digital eSourcing tools,
- Deriving a future supplier set-up, preparing, and attending supplier reviews and negotiations, work in close collaboration with various stakeholders,
- Accompany the implementation of sustainable Logistics solutions for an improved carbon footprint, including supplier communication and data analysis,
- Further building-up the team knowledge by conducting market research on the Air and Ocean freight global market,
- Availability: Starting in October, preferably for 6 months.