Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Chief Technology Lead (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become a member of the Adhesive Technologies New Business Models team that is dedicated to innovate, build and scale New Business Models with a clear focus on value creation from data and (advanced) analytics
- Advise Head of New Business Models on and co-develop overall technology strategy, set-up, operating model, and roadmap to support both build- and scale-up of data-driven business models across Adhesives Technologies
- Build and lead a core team of tech resources (focus on IoT) to realize ambitious use cases and build digital products
- Manage the core interface to all other tech resources (data engineering, data science, full stack development, UX/UI) that reside in chapters/tribes but are fully dedicated to digital business building
- Translate (together with tech team) business and value creation requirements of new use cases into specific tech requirements and implications (incl. initial technical feasibility assessment)
- Guide “make, buy or partner” decisions, esp. during idea validation of new use cases leading up to PoC but also beyond
- Support Head of New Business Models and Head of Strategy with overall use case portfolio management and prioritization, esp. from a technical perspective
- Staff/deploy digital/tech resources to cross-functional use case teams, working on PoCs, MVPs and scale-up of more mature (digital) products
- Provide overall guidance and sparring for use case teams from a technical point
- Together with senior peers, build an environment and culture where top digital talents thrive and excel
- Master's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, science or a related field
- 10+ years of professional experience at the junction of business and technology, preferably also with experience in (New) Business Building; preferably with deep Industrial IoT, Advanced Analytics, software development know-how
- Extensive and hands-on experience and knowledge in latest technology trends in the field of Industrial IoT, edge technology, cloud computing and technology, Advanced Analytics, DataOps, etc.
- Some background in software engineering/data science to enable right discussions with core teach team members
- Extensive (people) leadership experience and strong passion for the same, preferably also in deploying and leading cross-functional use case teams (incl. successful leadership in a matrix environment)
- Proven track record in managing complex projects in a challenging and exciting environment with full agility and an iterative mindset; Strong stakeholder management as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of product management (use case requirements, backlog definition, etc.) and agile concepts
- Strong portfolio management skills and understanding of target tech stack
- Highly motivated team player with passion and drive to innovate, implement improvements and achieve massive change in a global organization; Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to influence peers and senior executives
- Fluent English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.