At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
• Ensure all production personnel comply with good safety and housekeeping practices
• Actively support and participate in the CBS program and all other safety initiatives
• Ensure that production is executed according to the prescribed daily and weekly schedule
• Ensure work instructions are correct and enforced throughout the plant
• Perform the functions of Production Operator (batchmaking, pelletizing, packaging), when necessary
• Create/update procedures and ensure personnel are properly trained
• Lead plant initiatives in safety, quality, sustainability, lean manufacturing, and 5S
• Ensure compliance with all safety, quality, environmental, food safety, and energy management systems (ISO 9001, 14001, 22000, 45001, and 50001)
• Direct all related personnel actions, including final selection, training, performance appraisal, discipline, and recognition.
• Support and promote company visions and values.
• Support investigations and corrective actions for all safety incidents and customer complaints
• Serve as back-up to Production Manager
• Willing and able to work hybrid shifts and/or Saturdays when necessary
• Other duties as assigned by management