At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Senior Key Account Manager is part of a team managing Henkel’s largest global consumer adhesive account, & is responsible for working with the Sales Director across multiple functions to help achieve financial and strategic initiative goals set for The Home Depot business.
- Core responsibilities include supporting the internal and external execution and implementation of corporate sales and brand initiatives.
- Complete category management of multiple product lines, PLR preparation, execution, and strategic planning.
- The key objectives include: Defines and executes global / regional / local account strategy, including annual revenue plan (KP) and target plan (TP)
- Identifies business opportunities, steers business development budgets for agreed accounts and defined objectives
- Translates customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap
- Lead customer strategy, promotion planning and execution by assisting with development and serving as the connection between Account Management Team, Brand Marketing and Trade Marketing to ensure all aspects of the process are covered from customer submission through store level execution
- Drives and rolls-out customer approvals and pushes upstream solution selling
- Optimizes sales processes in country and leads junior KAMs
- Develops and maintains sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts, key executives and sponsors
- Implements new customer acquisition plans for chain and prestige accounts
- Defines account-specific pricing, negotiates contracts, ensures fulfillment of commitments and implementation of commercial policy
- Develops and maintains strong executive and cross-functional relationships at HQ and key locations
- Steers and supports internal resources to execute account strategy - Delivers account targets KP/TP OSG and PC
- Analyzes financial KPIs and proactively steers key account business
- Is responsible for timely and accurate supporting account strategy incl. sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.
- Manage & align with THD brand advocate & Henkel ecommerce team online portfolio including but not limited to: the IDM process, audit existing content, coordinate with marketing to include more robust digital assets, management of full Henkel product portfolio on THD.com