Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance
Internship Finance - Group Treasury
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supporting the Group Treasury at operational and strategic topics (financial risk management, liquidity management, internal and external financing and capital market transactions, pensions)
- Managing your own project by preparing e.g. the annual bank relationship review
- Contributing to automation and digitization projects in cooperation with diverse interdisciplinary teams from finance, purchasing, business and IT
- Participate in project work on ESG, e-commerce, cryptocurrencies, metaverse
- Becoming a fully integrated team member by getting to know the daily business at Group Treasury
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters with focus on corporate finance, economics, controlling, accounting or similar subjects (e.g. information systems or business engineering)
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel), basic know-how on data structures and tools like PowerBI
- Numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret and present data and information in a clear and logical format
- Strong team player with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Preferred internship duration 4-6 months as of November 2022
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.