Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Global HR Governance
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part in our global HR community
- Create marketing ideas for HR Governance topics
- Support in building up new communication tools
- Drive rebranding of the Global HR Governance Information HUB
- Support the set up of HR Governance Strategy 2023
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies in the field of HR, Psychology or Management
- Fluent English language skills
- Proficient in MS Office , especially SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Creative and communicative mindset
- Availability as of November 2022 for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.