At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- A 12 month Graduate Program where you will assist in implementing and managing the logistics network for the Henkel Consumer Business
- Manage third-party warehouse and logistics arrangements for day-to-day operation of business
- Manage export related topics to assure supply from overseas production facilities & central Warehouse in Australia
- Be a first contact for the supply chain in terms of product availability and related reporting as an active representative of Henkel
- Optimise the Henkel logistics network according to global standards to ensure cost savings and execution of logistics strategies and concepts
- Be a key contact for logistics service providers for all operational topics in Australia