At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Maintenance Supervisor plans, organizes, provides supervision and oversight for daily maintenance operations: general Henkel Salisbury plant upkeep and activities in an assigned area; supervises and evaluates the work of maintenance employees and outside contractors; inspects and troubleshoots maintenance work; and performs related work as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with safety, health, environmental policies, and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Provides technical consulting, evaluation and troubleshooting of production equipment & processes
- Develops employees with regular trainings and briefing
- Maintains effective working relationships and works in cooperation with the management team to effectively meet departmental objectives
- Responds to emergencies as requested; coordinates activities with other responders; directs the work of staff and utilization of resources to effect repair and ensure the safety of the facility
- Answers questions and provides information related to projects which includes the following: resolving problems, handling complaints, and providing technical expertise in area of assignment
- Performs root cause analysis to identify performance, equipment, and management system issues
- Leadership and development of the maintenance staffing needs including hiring, training, mentoring, and motivating employees
- Maintaining, reviewing, and approving time sheets and other records
- Coordinating or inspecting, operating, and maintaining the utility systems including boilers