At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Site Lead Leader will lead initiatives including Standardization of Processes, Operational Systems and supply chain improvement leveraging HPS (Henkel Production Systems) Standards inclusive of Six Sigma, 5S, OEE, Visual Management, etc.
- Provide professional Development and Training to onsite teams using lean tools and methodology.
- Work with site leadership to identify and validate savings opportunities with the Cost Chase Database
- Lead the Check/Adjust meetings to help improve site results and develop employees to become better problem solvers using the A3 Problem Solving methodology
- Evaluate, where necessary, key manufacturing processes (benchmarks/industry leaders/best practices) and develop plans to identify opportunities for improvement
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement (CI) Workshops (3-10 days) targeting the outcome of sustainable improvements
- Lead cross functional projects tasked with improving manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Lead cultural changes at the site and support continued deployment of HPS within Henkel
- Lead and develop the 5S program