At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 or years in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience handling hazardous chemicals, fork lift experience and computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand 90% of shift.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong awareness and commitment to safety and quality.
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow specific weighing and addition protocols for batch making process.
- Must be capable of working in a team environment or single person process, and be able to maintain exceptional safety, quality, and route adherence measurements.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed