At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Team Lead, Strategic Customer Engagement is responsible for developing national insights across Industry, Consumer, Category and Shopper trends to identify business growth opportunities that will drive profitable growth across retailers and Henkel Consumer Brands. This position will lead the development of enhanced story-telling capabilities and be the “Lead Story Writer” within the Category Development team for macro industry trends that elevate our influence with the customer and impact internal strategies. The role will be actively engaged building strong working relationships across multiple levels of leadership both internally and externally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitor & assess retail industry trends and challenges that lead to a standardized insight foundation and set of business implications to be leveraged across our customer base
· Develop national macro Category & Shopper insights & analyses via syndicated data and custom research
· Proactively develop strategic thought leadership to drive category and HCB growth
· Lead training of Category Development team on storytelling of macro trends and insights for customer meetings and presentations
· Expand shared learning and category insights across team and broader organization for influence internally on strategic planning
· Lead development of Henkel’s Category Value Proposition
· Support Joint Business Planning with customers via insights and implications – leverage “outside->in” model with top customer JBP’s to inform Henkel strategy
· Support internal process with relevant macro industry trends and insights – Board Meetings, MBR/QBR, AOP, etc.
· Partner with Category & Consumer Insights teams to develop required research & influence learning plans
· Manage suite of Sales’ data & analytic tools – optimize investment, maintain contracts & budget
· Develop & maintain Henkel’s “Knowledge Estate” – internal shared library of insights and trends across the portfolio