At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Brand Planning: Support Senior Manager in creating and delivering full year integrated brand plans with internal cross-functional and external agency partners to deliver against brand and sales targets
- Brand Management: Identify and execute new product launches, media planning, consumer promotion, market research, merchandising initiatives and packaging development
- Brand Communication: Support Senior Manager in developing distinctive marketing communication to achieve business targets and capture market share growth
- Business Analysis: Leads monthly brand reviews and provides situation deep-dives as needed, and evaluates marketing initiatives and innovations
- Global Representation: Regularly liaise with US/global counterparts to ensure opportunities to harmonize innovation and brand communications are fully leveraged
- P&L Ownership: Deliver on P&L targets by balancing profitable topline revenue growth with sales teams and cost improvement opportunities with cross-functional operations teams
- Budget Management: Contribute to budget planning and management to ensure resource allocation meets brand and company targets
- Operations: Work closely with supply chain to ensure product setup, relaunches & launches happen in a timely fashion with appropriate volume forecast assumptions and minimal disruptions/write-offs.