Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship Global Influencer Marketing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the Henkel Beauty Care PR & Influencer Marketing team in the roll-out, implementation and update of global brand campaigns and social media activities with strong focus on influencer marketing
- Research on new trends and discover influencers for upcoming campaigns
- Coordinate and manage influencer marketing activities including briefing, monitoring and reporting
- Own set of responsibilities for one or several projects.
- Student who successfully passed first semesters of studies with focus on digital or online marketing, media or communication studies or business administration
- First experiences in the field of digital marketing are of advantage, particularly with social media, websites, and/ or influencer marketing
- Fluent English language skills required; German language skills are of advantage
- Analytical skills, reliability and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- A passion for digital marketing, the beauty industry and FMCG products
- Availability as of fall 2022 for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.