Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Student part-time: Business Controlling
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support Business Controlling department with regular reporting
- Assist in analyzing and evaluating business performance
- Participate in yearly Planning process and various projects
- Opportunity to gain business insights and improve technical skills
- Active usage of English language in an international team
- University student in finance related studies, willing to gain some new experience
- Knowledge of English language at least on intermediate level
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Accurate, self-organized person with high attention to details
- Team player with positive mindset and drive
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime
- Learning possibility
- Multisport Card possibility
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 6 EUR/hour gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview).
Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.