Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship HR Global Learning and Development
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Involvement in our international team that creates and manages learning opportunities for Henkel employees worldwide
- Support the design of development programs with focus on digitalization and agile working methods
- Research leading practices and learning trends
- Analyze and improve existing learning programs
- Create communication material for our global HR community, employees and managers
- Active collaboration with the global Henkel talent, leadership and learning community
- Steer own projects as well as support our team in the day-to-day business
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of business administration, psychology or human resources - related studies
- First practical experience in the form of internships or student jobs in related field
- Excellent English language skills (written, oral)
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Keen interest in learning, people development and digital learning formats
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- Team player with strong communication skills, who is dynamic, passionate and full of energy
- Availability for 6 months as of Summer 2022
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.