At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Focuses and drive continual improvement to achieve HPS Standards
- Ensure all products processes are carried out accordingly within manufacturing specifications and meeting the required efficiency – Improve production yield, reduce WIP inventory & processing cost.
- Ensure production operating process meeting SHE requirement – Safe working
- Safe and Unsafe Acts (SUSA) Observer
- Safety Walkaround (SWA) Auditor
- Quality Walkaround (QWA) Auditor
- IMS Internal Auditor
- Lead initiatives through Hoshin Kanri/Focus Improvement to improve manufacturing and supply chain process
- Lead cultural changes at the site and support continued deployment of Lean Enterprise with Henkel
- Assist in plant CAPEX development for project identification, justification, and execution.