At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for acoustic and structural part designs and functionality of prototype and production level parts from RFQ through life of domestic and global vehicle programs. Final responsibility and authority of part functionality to customer specifications.
- Implementing latest Global Design Standards in all part designs to guarantee functionality and deliver target profitability.
- To provide design engineering, manufacturing and project management support for regional and global vehicle programs using acoustic, structural and sealing technologies.
- Responsible for vehicle program P&L financial results.
- Leading 5D/8D root-cause analysis for all design related issues, including generating customer reports.
- Lead / Coordinate DVP&R activities, feasibility and DFM (design for manufacturing) reviews with cross-functional team.
- Travel to customers for engineering meetings, launch support, specific projects, applications, build events and generating customer technical reports.