At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Prepare the investment budget
- Lead Maintenance Projects Conception
- Ensure Projects Monitoring and coordination
- Prepare the annual Maintenance budget and forecasts
- Develop best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures
- Ensure that all regular maintenance tasks are released in a time-efficient manner
- Ensure the availability of needed spare parts in warehouse in sufficient quantities
- Train and coach Leadership teams and local Lean Enterprise teams to establish a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Steer existing processes and maintain a high level of performance