HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operate process equipment to make products in the department with minimal supervision, to include rate of addition, application of heat/cooling, application of vacuum, adjustment of agitation intensity where applicable, and rate of reflux and distillation
- Must follow Process Safety Management (PSM) requirements as defined in some work areas.
- Must follow written instructions and notify management if written instructions could be improved (ie: safety, efficiency or quality)
- Maintain data logs which include time, weights, temperatures, and pressure. Must be legible and timely
- Troubleshoot processes and equipment to identify potential problems
- Follow all SHE requirements implemented by Henkel as well as state and federal mandates that apply to our product and raw material inventory
- Cross-train on all manufacturing equipment
- Provide operator training to other plant employees as appropriate.
- Provide emergency services and general direction to other employees in the event of a plant emergency
- Computer proficiency (Lotus Notes, Excel, internet, windows, SAP, and IMOTICS)
- Complete compliance with all site safety procedures and equipment operating instructions
- Participate in 5S and sustain clean work area to reduce any chance of employee injury