United States, Brandon, SD, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support manufacturing on a daily basis – accountable for output, yields, uptime & quality.
- Conduct process optimization utilizing continuous improvement tools that improves cost, output, yields, uptime & quality.
- Support/ensure applicable engineering compliance with all ISO 9001 requirements, including continuous improvement projects.
- Solve short & long term process issues through solid root cause analysis & implement solutions.
- Develop & implement new processes required to run or improve existing products.
- Specifies & selects equipment required in manufacture of new products. Confirms equipment is capable of maintaining critical process parameters over time (Process Capability Studies).
- Manage capital projects associated with process, quality & manufacturing requirements.
- Design, procure & qualify tooling as well as develop & implement new processes required to run or improve existing products
- Engineering degree. BSME (preferred) from four-year college or university;
- In addition to engineering degree, one to two years professional engineering experience (preferred).
- Technical knowledge of web handling, coating processes and equipment, and/or mixing processes.
- Statistical knowledge for conducting DOE, experiments for process improvements, root cause analysis, etc.
- Project management experience & Documentation experience
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, heights, odors, noise and equipment.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular