At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Inventory Analyst is responsible for Development, implementation, and maintenance of the Cycle Count Program for all inventoried items including the coordination, data entry, documentation and reporting of effective metrics per established procedures.
- Assist Operations to Investigate and correct inventory discrepancies and resolve variances with root cause analysis
- Work cross functionally to develop and implement effective, systematic, and sustainable methods for reduction of variance discrepancies
- Monitor/Oversight of Blocked Stock Process. Conduct routinely scheduled block stock inventory review meetings
- Submit scrap requests into AO directed tools for final approval for disposal
- Manage movements within SAP for electronic removal of inventories approved as scrap
- Analyze and aid in the reduction of material cost variances on process orders
- Work cross-functionally to investigate COGI errors and resolve variances with root cause analysis
- Ensure accurate reporting of stock issues from plant stock to cost centers or other non-production related storage location