Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Supplier Quality & Development
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the Supplier Quality Manager in transfering the production to new sites
- Involvement in product and customer approval, PPAP and APQP
- Support the Supplier Quality Manager on customer and supplier complaint processing, also possible on-site
- Support with supplier needs
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in the area of supply chain, operations management, or engineering
- Preferably quality trained with manufacturing experience as well as engineering and technical background
- Fluency in English and German is a benefit
- Analytical Skills and IT proficiency (Excel, Power BI)
- Negotiation skills would be an advantage
- Flexibility to travel
We offer you an attractive salary between €800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the
desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.