United States, Elkhart, IN, United States, Mishawaka, IN, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Key Account Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Regional Key Account Manager will be responsible for working with existing and new Henkel customers in the recreational vehicle and electrification industries.
- Develop and implement a regional key account strategy (short-/mid-/long term) including an ambitious annual revenue plan and long term target plan.
- Regularly Updates of the Key account strategic plan, 5 year strategic business plan and annual forecast/execution.
- Providing strategic plan presentations to Henkel and customer executives.
- Responsibility for regional revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction.
- Providing clear direction and leadership to cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding regional account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations.
- Translating customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap and building a product development pipeline.
- Developing influential network on all key levels and dimensions with a focus on strategic relationship development planning to drive growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is required.
- 5+ years of experience selling to industrial customers in a sales, key account management or business development role is required.
- Previous experience selling to OEM or teir-1 suppliers is desired.
- Recreational vehicle and electrification industry experience desired but not required.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must live or be willing to travel up to 50% of the time to norther Indiana (Elkhart, Mishawaka, etc)
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular